Gur or Jaggery
- Eating disorders are consequential behavioral states which are associated with constant and severe disturbance in behaviors of eating that can affect adversely on person’s health and their emotions associating distressing thoughts and also disturb the functional ability of the person in various crucial life aspects.
- Eating disorders are of different types like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorders these are main eating disorders that are more common, some uncommon eating disorders are avoidant restrictive food intake disorder, rumination disorder, pica and other specified feeding and eating disorder.
- A lot of these eating disorders involved in concentrating too much on shape your body, weight and food which then leads to different consequential eating disorders. These behaviors can impact remarkably on your body ability to get proper nutrient. Eating disorders can influence the heart, bones, digestive system, mouth, teeth and can also lead to other diseases.
- When you get distracted towards weight and food matters, it becomes harder for you to give attention to other life aspects. If left untreated, eating disorders can take charge of person life and can also escort to consequential and potentially deadly medical complications as mentioned above.
- Eating disorder can affect a person of any gender of any age but its rate is higher in women and is developed often in the teen and young adult years even though they can also evolve at other ages. Its symptoms usually appear in juvenescence and young adulthood.
- With proper treatment and medical care however, those having eating disorders can get them to their normal eating habit and recover their emotional and physiological complications.
Types of Eating Disorders and Their Symptoms